Always In Our Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Green mask make shift base

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Green mask make shift base  - Page 2 Empty Re: Green mask make shift base

Post by Trigg Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:16 pm

Alc tossed the lifeless body of the green watcher in the side as he’d drunk all of his life force and discarded his shell. He went to move forwards as he lifted her hoof as he went to bring it down on Narda disregarding she was even there instill he looked down at her after hearing the demon lord’s name Demmader as she seemed like she was addressing him with that name. He stepped over he instead as not to hurt her, “Lord Demmander, I am not.” He said to her as she seemed confused, “Your grandfather very doubtful.” He added with a roaring laughter at the suggestion. He had memories of the great demon lord through his ancestors but had never meet the fend himself. He paused for a moment as he thought over what she’d been mumbling to him, “So you’re the granddaughter of the demon known as Demmander.” He rubbed his chin as he pictured the demon lord and a young child in his mind as he wondered if this young one was her. He stared back at the barrier that divided the demons as he watched the spider demon drop to the floor and the horned demon ask him to protect their mistress. There was no going back at this point so they would have to go deeper into the base as they flee. He lent down as he picks Narda up placing her up onto his shoulders so he could use his hands. He run hastily though the hallways.
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

https://alwaysinourhearts.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:14 am

Narda was still a little dazed as she looked up at Alc as he he moved to step over her. She then moved her hand to the ground to stabilize herself as she looked over at Alc as he stated that he wasn't her grandfather "my lord, what do I call you then?" Narda seemed to be more comfortable and talked more openly to him wile she was in that state as she asked him what name he wanted to go by. She pulled a some what unimpressed face as he seemed to laugh at her clams that she was related to Demmader. She moved her hand to her eyes as she still couldn't see very well as she moved to stand but stumbled a little as she entered up back on the ground as she sighed a little and pulled a disappointed face she "yes, he is my grandfather... but... I can't remember where he" Narda stopped what she was saying as she then looked to the ground a little as some sadness came over her but she didn't understand why that was, deep down she knew he was gone but she didn't remember it.

As Alc moved to scoop her up she was a little surprised, as he then moved so she was sitting on his shoulders she moved her hand the rest on his head as she then lent forward holding on as he then seemed to make a run. Her vision was off as she was still suffering some affects of the gas. She seemed more comfortable with him in his full demon form but if she truly was who she had said she had been around demons a bit and seemed to be drawn to them. She lent over to rest her head on his as she closer her eyes, she could sense he was injured without having to use her powers. She then used her blood manlipustion power to gently make his blood push the bless bolts out so he was able to start healing himself a little, she thought it was a better option then digging into him to get them out, she then released the power off him as her only intention was to help him not to control him. she then moved her finger to her own mouth and bit down on it as she then moved it to his mouth as she pressed it to his lips, as she did a few drops of blood went onto his mouth, she quickly moved her hand back to her own mouth as she ran her tongue along it sealing the wound. As the blood went into him he would feel his power increase doubling it and his regeneration power was faster as well. A strange feeling would have came over him as for a few minutes he would see the world the way she did when she was using her power, he would see every one still alive on the base there heat there location, full body functions, even age sex and race as well as what seemed like possible weakness in there body from illness and past injuries or floors that would make it easier to take them down. Her use of her power was something that only she was able to do and often came with the side affect of a migraine for a few hours from all the information that fluds into her mind all at once.

Alc would most probably remember that Demmader was a strong powerful demon lord and seemed to increase in power out of then blue when he came across a enemy that was able to pose a threat and injure him, even to the point of death, but Demmader seemed to heal extremely quickly and become more powerful only to come back the next day and wipe the floor with the opponent that had defeated him before. It may have been the little child that always was with him that made him that way she could have possibly been the key to his success.
-
Some alarms rang out threw the base as more soldiers scrambled to intersect Alc and Narda as they made there way deeper into the base. They held swords and shields as some having spears and bows, they looked frightened as they look apon the large horrific demon as he towed over them.

"Ready men... hold fast" the commander of the soldiers said trying to give his charges confidence.

The others tightened there stance so it would be hard for Alc to push threw in a injured state but they didn't know that he was no longer as injured as the reports had said he was.

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:27 am

Alc pulled a face as she asked for a name to address him by as he made his way through the base. At first he disregards it then he thought back to what Sarah sister had called him, “Alc…” he muttered softly, “You may call me Alc or Lord Alc,” he thought that was fitting to be his tile as he thought back to Sarah, he wasn’t shore why but he seemed to wondered if she was alright when really he shouldn’t even care. What was it about that girl that made him feel so, it was almost gross and yet gave him a warm fuzzy feeling inside. He felt that feeling being very odd as he demon but his human mother had braced him for such acts of kindness and hearting warming feelings, so he knew it wasn’t an illness even if it felt like one to begin with. He felt her resting upon his head between his goat like curly horns as he listened to her rumbling as he took out some people along the way. He groaned as he felt her magic over him and the bolts slowly making their way out of him. It was a relief to had them out but it had still hurting coming out, “Hold on,” he uttered as he then felt her blood in his mouth and suddenly everything was so much clear as he senses were on fire. He saw everything and no how to end them as he went on a rampage through the green watcher’s bases. He ripped people apart spraying their guts all over the walls like paint. He roared as he was acting more animalistic then before as he though washes over him about the demon lord and how he seemed to overcome all things blocking his path. He felt himself healing faster than normal and he felt power following throughout his body. He had a smug looked on his face as he looked down at the humans trying to stop him. He was ready to tear them apart as he roared at them trying to frighten them.
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:25 am

Narda herd his groan as she helped push the magical bolts out with her power as it must have hurt "I'm sorry my Lord Alc" Narda voice conveyed how sorry she was as the last thing she was meaning to do was hurt him. She was being as gentle as she could with that but it was bound to hurt him a little, though they most likely hurt more wile they where still in him even so she still felt bad for coring him pain. Narda listened to the sound on the people getting ripped to shreds as she had her eyes closed wile they made there way down the hall as he blurred vision was making her feel sick and she would think the Lord Alc wouldn't want her to be sick on him. Besides it wasn't like she was blind as she got a good sense of her surroundings by the smell and sound around her and would even be able to 'see' what he could if he used her power as it used more then her eyes to gather the information.
___
Most of the men trying to stand against Alc flinched as the loud roar came out of the blood soaked creatures mouth. One of the younger men dropped his weapon soiled himself and then ran the other way as he was completely terrified.
The others glanced at the man that ran as they then tightened there grip on there weapons as they tried to keep there composure.
~
Deep laughter came from behind the men as a tall dark figure came into view dragging the corps of the man that had just ran from Alc. Dark energy and shadows seemed to seep out of the figure as it come to a holt behind the line of men and then focused on Narda and Alc ignoring mostly everyone else there. Midnight dropped the dead man as he then ran his tongue over his lips not that it was visible as he was pretty much coveted from head to toe in bandage. His eyes then looked directly at Narda and tilted his head to the side as he looked over Alc "oh, that is just wonderful... you found my lost pet" Midnight said to Alc as he was placing a clam on Narda as he wanted her to use so he could become even stronger as her blood strengthened dark powers "hand it over, and I can be on my way" Midnight held his hand out to Alc as if he was waiting for him to comply with his wishes. Midnight was only in the Green Watchers base because they had found a strange body that seemed to be dead but no at the same time, they took him back to confirm that he was indeed a vampire, he had been slumbering until the smell of Narda's blood woke him up that was.
-
Narda seemed to tense up a little bit before Midnight came out of the shadows and showed himself as she knew his smell and feeling well. She grabbed onto Alc's horn as her hole body seemed to shake without her really noticing as it was a reaction to him. Midnight had captured her hand held her for ten years which didn't seem long given her age at this point in time. But in that time he kept her staved her of both blood and food only giving her enough not to die but keeping her body weak as he tortured her flaying parts of her body, cutting parts of her body off or out only to have her grow them back so he could do it over again finding pleasure in her screams but as much as he tried it still wasn't enough to brake her as he wanted her to give into him as he said he would stop what he was doing if she recognized him as her master and lover and willingly gave herself to him mind body and soul. It took her three full years for her body to to fully recover from what he had done to her but her mind was still plagued my nightmares of the time she had been with him. Unfortunately Narda's site that Alc had obtained for a short time didn't work on Midnight as he had consumed to much of her blood over the time he had her captive so it didn't work on him, so it wouldn't show his weakness to Alc.

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:40 am

Alc smirked as he saw the boy legged it as he enjoyed striking fear into though around him. Sense the approach of Midnight it was hard not to with his own powers and the girl power fueling him as well. He cocky his head as if he was considering the vampires claims to her as if he would freely hand her over at any second. He scanned over the target though the girl loaned power seem to flicker upon trying to nail down the creatures weakness, “Well if she’s yours I suppose you can have her.” He told the vampire, he could sense Narda’s fear of this creature as he stood his ground, “What are your claims of ownership?” he was asking what was the contract between Narda and Midnight, which left the vampire ownership over her. He completely ignored the Humans as well. He wasn’t interested in fighting with Midnight innless he felt threatened or had good reason defend himself.
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:28 pm

Narda grabbed Alc's horns a little tighter not that it would ever hurt Alc. Narda clearly didn't want to go with Midnight "please my lord... he is lying" Narda said as she spoked softly to Alc asking him to dissragard the clams that Midnight was placing on her as she then opened her eyes to look down at him from where she was sitting on his shoulders "he kidnaped me... just to spite grandfather, now the creep won't leave me alone" Narda was a little bit more fired up as she talked to Alc about.
-
Midnight smiled creepy as he heard the words my lord come from Narda's lips as he then pulled a annoyed face as he realized that she was addressing the half demon she was with "what have you done" Midnight seemed agrivatrd that Narda called Alc that so naturally and openly instead of him. Midnight moved to take a step forward as he looked right at Narda "call me that... my blood stained princess" Midnight said creepy as he held his hand out to Narda as he seemed to know be ignoring Alc as he didn't care for him one bit "come with me and leave this repulsive half breed abomination" Midnight was talking about Alc's human and demon heritage "I'm your lord" Midnight said as he looked right at Narda as he liked his lips.
-
Narda was still frightened of Midnight and her body was shaking a little but his behavior was really starting to get on her nerves how dear he disrespect Alc like that. Narda closed her and into a fist as she then pointed a finger at Midnight "please... tall dark and filthy... you are not my lord, you creepy ass barsted" Narda said as she scoffing at him and his claims "you are just some old creepy pedo collecting dust in the shadows... I bet these humans don't even know of you... they know who lord Alc is" Narda was sick if this guy popping up and making claims on her like that. Narda's eyes noticed the shadows coming off of midnight as she then moved her hand to cover her nose "gees take a bath, we can see the dirt and filth steaming off you" Narda had a grin on her face as she mouth off at Midnight, she was still shaking but she was to stubborn to admit she was scarred of him
____
The men that where there dropped back a little as they could see that this most probably wasn't going to go very wall but would be keeping a eye out for a opaque time to capture them

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:15 am

Alc didn’t reacted to her back he was clearly listening to her as she plead with him. He stared at the Midnight as he remained still and silent watching the vampire’s actions. He acted as if he had all of the time in the world and just waited studying what was going on between them. He hissed in angrier as the filthy walking corpse dared to mouth him off as if he was nothing. He grabbed the vamp’s wrist the hand the guy had been offering to Lady, “Well if you’re to rude to speak the code then I see no ownership for you here.” He dug his nails into the vampire’s wrist as he yanked him closer, “You’re are just a walking corpse, nothing more and nothing less.” He didn’t even want to feed upon him as the vampire had no life force within him. He bent back Midnights arm breaking it as he heard the bones cracking, “Fine, I claim her and I don’t like sharing my toys!” he said in a loud roaring voice as he throws Midnight back tomorrow the humans.
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:45 pm

Midnight moved his eyes to Alc as he started to get a spark out of him. Midnight grinned a little as he then watched his movements as Alc grabbed his arms and bug his nails in to his flesh. He didn't have any reaction he just looked at his arm as he then moved his eyes to Alc as he mouthed off at him. When he heard the snap of his bones Midnight glared at Alc as he then felt the air rushing past him as he was thrown.
"I see" Midnight said with a chuckle as he then moved to stand up in the pile of human's "you wish to take my toy and claim it as yours own" Midnight said with a creepy amount of calmness as he then grinned at Alc. He moved to into a run as he went back at Alc, but he used a diversion as the real Midnight was not the one charging at Alc it was just a shadow copy but it was flawless so there was no way they Alc would release till it was to late.
Wile Alc the real Midnight had come up from being and grabbed Narda pulling her off of Alc's shoulders and then pulling her close to him as he grabbed her by the throat as he then shoved his hand threw her stomach sending her blood splattering out as he then lent in and whispered "just give yourself to me and all this pain and suffering will stop" Midnight held Narda up by her throat as he then moved the arm that was holding her up to the side so he could look at Alc "you Mangy dogs are all the same think you can bark orders... well I think I need to put you in your place little pup" Midnight said as he looked at Alc and dropped Narda to the ground as he then kicked her right where her wound was and sent her flying into a wall.
____
Narda tryed her best not to let out a scream of pain as Midnights hand went threw her, but a soft gasp came out of her mouth. Narda lay on the ground with her hand covering the wound that Midnight had just given her as she then moved her eyes to look over at Alc, he didn't know what he was facing. She couldn't let him deal with that alone. Narda moved both her hands to the floor as she then moved to stand up using the wall to help her as she then closed her eye and sighed a little as she did her wings tail and horns went back into her and her wound on her stomach healed as she then opened her eyes again, the blood that was around then on the hallway came over to her and seeped into her skin it didn't matter if it was her blood or someone else. Narda wanted to be there for Alc. Narda then stopped for a moment as she thought about what he had said " wait... what do you mean.. you claim me" Narda pulled a slightly annoyed face "please don't say it's like Midnights claim...my lord Alc" Narda said the last bit cheekily as she knew that it annoyed Midnight that she was giving Alc the respect and standing that he wanted so bad. she look at Alc but then smiled slightly as her grandfather had done that before, openly placed claim on her so others would think twice about messing with her. Narda had a slightly smile creeping onto her lips as she didn't mind him saying that as she would willingly call him lord anyway

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:17 am

Alc seemed very smug as he watched the vamp go flying in the crowd he eyed him closely as the fiend got to his feet and started rumbling towards him. He could see the guy was full of himself but that might just make this all the more fun. He braced himself for the all coming attack as Midnight charged at him as he was ready to grab the guy and block his attack head on. He went to grabbed the shadow as his claws went right through the ghostly figure and he roared in frustration trying to cut the shade in that moment he hadn’t realized the girl being pulled off of his shoulders in till she was gone and the shade seem to disappear before his eyes. He shot his head around looking for the sneaky foe as he pinned pointed him he hissed at him, “Pup?” he seemed puzzled by that odd reference aim at him as he saw him run his hand throw Narda’s stomach and then drop her to the ground kicking her. He beard his razor sharp teeth as he shot his eyes back to the fiend, “You need to take better care of your toys, that is why you’re not allow any,” he come back with all cocky like responses. He cringed a little as the girl was sent flying into the wall. He moved to stand infront of her to guard her as he whispered to her, “Just roll with it,” he know if he held a claim to her other would think twice of hurting her or trying to steal his claim. He was blocking Midnight completely the guy would have to go right though him if he wanted to get to her and he was ready to fight.
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:43 pm

Narda stood there as she looked at Alc's back as he was standing between her and Midnight. She knew what he was getting at and she didn't mean to sound ungrateful for his actions "sorry I miss spoke, I am just sick of everyone treating me like a object or a prize..." Narda felt like she has to explain her out burst to him "but okay if you say it my lord" Narda whispered back to him, well he did mean he could claim her as a mate or anything as she already had a boyfriend and he seemed interested in something or someone else as well as she has seen how his mind wondered. But she was okay with him acting like she was his property in front of the other demon and creatures that where trying to claim her for themselves as she would willingly serve him.
___
Midnight looked at Alc as he then moved his eyes to look at Narda as moved his hand that he had inpailed threw her stomach to his mouth as he liked to blood. He then moved to place his hand on his hips and lent forward with a grin as he pointed his finger at the powerful demon "you can tampered with my toy haven't you" Midnight then stood upright again as he then liked his lips "I just will have to train it again" he said as he then moved to take a step forward as he smiled creepily at them both as he looked at how Alc was protecting Narda and then placed his hand on his chin "well, that is interesting... why would you care if it comes to harm.." he thought for a little as he then looked at the way Narda was reacting to Alc "you broke it's spirit... how? I worked at it for ten years and it still didn't show me the same respect it did that worthless demon Demmadar or that it's showing to you" Midnight seemed frustrated at that fact as he has tried and failed to brake Narda so she should be his.
Midnight grinned as he then made three more shadows of himself but this time they could hit and be hit back as he jumped back and mixed himself up with the shadow clones as it would be hard to tell them apart as he then lunged at Alc.

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:48 pm

Alc stood there for a minute as if he picking human fresh out of his claws ignoring the wind bag as he jabbers on and on. He sighed as he saw the creature divide himself into four, only one being the true him. He scrolled at the guy’s battering laugher, “Scared?” he said with a cocky grin as he sized the gang up, “Hiding behind yourself like a lesser fiend, very fitting of you.” He said casually as he glanced a sideways look to Narda, “You seem to hangout for a bad crowd.” He said to her as he was suggesting himself in that crowd as well being the bringer of worlds end and the lord of all demons. Alright he hadn’t done it yet but he had a lot to live up to and it was his birth right. He stepped forward as he went to face the vampire and his merry man as he throws punch after punch trying to pin point the corrected sleazeball in a crowd of cocky clones of him. He would fight well but if this vampire and human gang up on him they maybe be a change of capturing him.
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:44 pm

Narda watched Alc as he ignored Midnight completely and picked the skin and flesh from in between his claws. She had a feeling of nostalgia as she looked at Alc as she remembered something like this before but the figure looked so much bigger that or she was a lot smaller then she is now. Narda moved could help but laugh when Alc said that she hangout with and around a bad crowd "you have no idea, it's always kill this mame that, mutilate, flay same old stuff all the time they are just so dreary and siriouse" Narda said as she then gave him a cheeky grin and a wink "but we do get together and all play yarzie once a week" Narda said jokingly as she gave him a big cheeky smile, somehow forgot she was frightened as she stood there near him, she could be here self around him for some reason.
Narda moved her eyes to look at Midnight as he made the shadow clones of himself as she then narrowed her eyes at him, he was most probably up to something as she looked at them she realized that the really Midnight had slipped out making another clone "non of them are the real one" Narda said softly with confidence as it would have been almost impossible for Alc to tell but for some she could always pick the real one out of a sea of shadow clones. At that moment Narda lost her footing and bumped into Alc pushing him to the side as she did her face went bright red.
____
The clones where keeping Alc busy blocking and throwing punches and blows at him. wile the real one had used his shadow magic to sink onto the shadows at there feet and then came up from under Alc, but as he was about to land a clean his slicing Alc's chest Narda lost her footing and then knocked him to the side, Midnight then disappeared into the shadows behind them. It was clearly a accident as Narda didn't known where he was, was this her unbelievable luck? It could swing both ways for her ether really good luck like this or really bad luck.
___
A guy came out from behind the others with a long spear and some modern stile body armor as he then looked over the fight as he waved his hand at the men just standing there and watch "charge" he yelled at them as he did they scrambled to ready there weapons as they changed at them focused more on Alc and Narda as they had done some tests on Midnight wile he was slumbering.
The humans moved to surround them, and where rather surprised as Midnight and his shadow clones ignored them allowing them to get in position and throw ropes at Alc as they tried to restraine him

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:43 am

Alc glanced back to her as she mentioned none of the shades where the real one and he hissed at the tricky, “Figures a crowd would hide behind himself.” He said in an icy cold moody tone as he then took a punch as he had been focusing on her and then she stumbled into him knocking him a little off balance as he wrapped a wing around her. He hadn’t notice the true Midnight as Narda had drawn his soulless black eyes. He had heard what she said about them being clones but they were still attacking him full on so he had to fight back as he hit them with punches and throw one across the room. He was side track with the vampire clones so he did take much notice of the human surrounding him in till he lunched spear at him that had ropes on them. He felt some go over his body as they tugged at him and another impaled him in the back as they pulled at him, suddenly the room was filling with the poison gas once more. He was stuck in the middle of everything he dropped Narda among the chaos as he fought against them all.
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2