Always In Our Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The boys house

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The boys house  Empty The boys house

Post by Melliebee Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:50 pm

The boys house
Located at the end of a coldersack was a big 5 bedroom 3 bathroom, with light limestone walls and a dark tile roof, it was located out of the city kind of more out cuntry way
It was a rather good sided house, and also has wheelchair access for Victor as even though he lived at the base he has his own room at the house along with a bathroom suited for him.

Jake had been cooking all day getting the party food and cake ready for tonight, he didn't mind but as he rather enjoyed it, ember may have even helped him once he got here but he was off getting a costume and decorations for the party with Soraka.
He has a special noodle dish as well as some sushi that he has hand made, with some pumpkin scones he has almost finished the cake wile making some home made pizza and other finger food.
Hayden was busy tidying up for the pasty and making then spear bed
And Chris was cleaning in the rooms and out the back yard that was three times the size of a normal house back yard

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

The boys house  Empty Re: The boys house

Post by Melliebee Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:22 am

As Victor was put into the car he tired to look at Trigg in the drivers seat and became to be worried, he hopped that Trigg was not driving, they may not get there is he was "she should be here soon" Victor said as he then looked at Trigg, he looked at little uncomfortable.
-
Ivory moved to Lydia as he then moved carefully over to her and placed his hand on her shoulder "I'll put them in the boot for you" ivory said telling her what he was doing as he took it from her, he then looked at her father "she can sit on the other side" he was asking him to help her into the car as he then took her bag to the boot.
"Oh, that's Trigg, Luke's boyfriend" he said with out hesitating on telling anyone else that Luke was gay, or seemed to be bothered with it, he smiled at her then looked to Trigg and then moved to the divers door, as he waited for Trigg over.
-
"I think her dress is very pretty... don't you" Victor asked trigg as he looked at him and then over to Lydia as the other passager side as.

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:56 am

Lydia seemed a little court of guard by Trigg’s questions as he felt the boy’s warm breath on her face, “Umm… Hi Trigg,” She said quickly as Ivory had pointed out his name to her, “It’s nice to meet you,” She said with a little concern in her voice, ‘I think,’ she thought to herself. She wondered if Victor was still there as she felt Trigg back off a little. She pretty much ignored his question as if she was trying not to answer them and was somewhat confused by the way he spoke his words, left her a little lost down the rabbit whole.

Trigg rubbed his chin spuriously as she disregards his simple questions. He shrugged as he winked over to Victor as he saw Ivory putting him into the car, “Want more kisses?” he said with a cheeky grin as he then hastily dashes around the car to get back into the drivers sit as he beeped the horn once more as he turned to looked at Vic as Ivory was putting the boys seat belt on him, “Her cloth covering does look very beautiful,” he agreed as he smiled, “Are you mating with a fairy princess?” he ask because of her stunning beauty, “Buckle up butter cup,” he said with a smirk as he turned the key in the car as the engine started to up. He’d seen Ivory use this item to bring the metal boxes to life. That was when he saw Ivory moving away where Lydia bolting to the car and pull him out of the vehicle with a plane look of hell no on his face as he dragged Trigg around to the passage side. He grumbles but got into the sit and Ivory forced him into his belt as well.

The back passage door opens as her father opened the door helping Lydia into the car and put her seat belt on her. Everyone said their goodbyes and the car started driving off as Ivory took the wheel turning out of her drive and down the street heading towards the brother’s home. She sat there for a minute just thinking to herself, “Do you live far away?” She ask Victor, or anyone listening.

Trigg started playing with some button as the aircon started blowing out air on them and then he fiddles with the radio. He almost jumped out of his skin when music starting come out of it as it starts playing Trace Adkins - You're Gonna Miss This, “The metal box’s eat some bards.” A bard was an old term for musical people or band.

Trigg
Trigg
Admin

https://alwaysinourhearts.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:25 pm

"She is just dressed as a fairy" Victor said as he looked at trigg as he just released that he had said said something about it before. He sat there next to Lydia as he the looked in front of him and then looked down all shy like "you like to tease and embarrass me don't you" Victor said as he then placed his arm in the leg of the window and looked out of it.
"Oh it's not far to far, I think 35 min from here but that's only because traffic" he said as he then moved his other hand to the seat and slid it over to where hers was as he rested it next to hers.
-
Ivory was trying to consintrat on driving but Trigg was making that hard, he moved his hand to turn off the air con as it was on full blast and they didn't need it on "please don't touch everything!" Ivory said as he looked at him and then listened to the music. For a wile
-
Jake was putting the rubbish in the out side bin where he spotted Ivory's car down the road, he had got contacted by Ivory telling him that Trigg was found so he was egspecting just him in the car.
He watched at the car pulled up and then looked to see Victor and a girl in the back with them
Jake walked over to Victors door opening it "Vicky, please tell me you didn't kidnap her..." Jake said kidding around at he knew that ivory was just a softy.
-
"No dad didn't " Victor said with a chuckle as he knew what jake was getting at, ivory would try to save everyone that he could and take them home if he could "this is Lydia, my friend" he said as he then turned to Lydia "the voice you hear is my older brother Jake"

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:02 pm

Lydia felt his hand with her finger tips as it brushed against hers. She smiled as she then moved her hand to hold his. She listened to the music for a bit. She enjoyed listening the music as it was the same for her as it was for everyone else and she could enjoy it on the same level. She was humming as they drove into the driveway. She listened as everyone was talking and then someone new started talking to Victor. She moved her head to the sound of the voice as she was still holding Vic’s hand, “Help?!” She said to Jake sounding stressed, “They just drove past and throw me into the car.” She said trying to sound serious but she couldn’t help but giggle a little as she told him that, “Hi Jake,” She said as she giggled, she courts on fast noticing that what they were talking about seemed like a running Joke.

Trigg winced as Lydia shout out a help loudly but it was way louder for his sanative hearing. He turned his head to look but at Jake, “Is Luke home?” he said with glee as he then opened up the car door and stood over near Jake as he then grabbed him playfully half embracing him in a brotherly hug and a tackling attack. He poked the boy in the head with his cosplay horns.

Lydia grabbed for her walking stick in her other hand as she was unshore of the laid out of their home, “O...” She just realized who Trigg was from his name and he was Luke’s apparently very close friend, “Happy Birthday Trigg, sorry I didn’t realize in till now you were the other one who’s party it is.” She pulled her hand away from Victor’s so she could unbuckle her belt and then she moved closer to him as she was going to the exist though the same door as him, “Did you want some help Vicky?” She changed his name after hearing his brother say it to him she thought it was cute. She probably shouldn’t be the one helping but she wanted to. She placed her hand on his knee as she shovelled pass him. She had her hand out the door with the stick in as her other hand brushed against his crutch by mistake but she hadn’t realised what she’d done. She turned around once she had both feet firmly on the ground to help him, “You can lean me.” She said as she held her arms out to him.
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:07 pm

Jake laughed at her calling for help as he looked at her he relied that she was blind "you don't know how fast we would believe that... dad likes to help people and we have always joked if he had money he would build a bording house for complicated kids and teens" he said as her " no offence but if you meet all my family, you will understand what i mean" he said as he was telling her he didn't mean to point any accusation about her
-
Chris had ran out when he herd a girl yelling help, he was holding some streamer in one hand and a Bollon in the other "what's going on" he asked as his eyes feel over the car as he then took a deep breath "you came home with a extra... I mean we will need a bigger house if your planning on keeping her" he said as he chuckled.
-
Ivory looked at Chris and Jake as he then turned off the car and took of his seat belt "grate, now she thinks I'm a creep going around and stealing kids" he said as he got out of the car and watched at Trigg jumped out and then ran over to Jake, he scooped the up the bags of goodies they had gotten "I'll take this stuff in if you want to accuse me of horrible crimes behind my back" he said as he walked off and inside.
-
Jake almost was knocked over at Trigg lunged as him and hugged him, he then started to laugh as he tryed to brake free "help.. " he said threw laugher and looked at Chris.
-
"What do you want me to do.. throw a Bollon at him" he said as he held up what he was holding and shrugged as Jake gave him a 'help me please' look he walked over and tapped Trigg with the ballon.
Chris was also watching what happening with Victor and Lydia reading to catch them if they needed help.
-
Victor watched his brothers he idiot and sighed as a little embarrassed that Lydia's had called him Vicky but at the same tame he liked it coming from her, he smiled as he then felt her push hast him and get out the car, he thought that it was kind of funny that she was the one wanting to help him
"Okay but I don't want to be a burden on you " he said as he meant he would let her help him but he didn't want to hurt her wile she did.
As she brushed him with her hand he couldn't help it but he got a little hard there was no way of hiding it to as he then looks to the side, he hoped that she didn't feel it.
Victor moved to grab her hand and was ready to be pulled up, she would most probably feel his hard on.

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:12 pm

Lydia pulled him up as he wasn’t that heavy, as she did he flopped towards her and was pretty much resting on her body, “Sorry,” She said softy, “I suppose I’m not the best person to be helping you, but at least I know where you are now.” She said jokingly, as her face went bright red as he was pressed right up against him and she could feel his hard on. She hung her head a little lower as her long hazelnut hair flopped forward covering some of her face. She bit her lip as she tried not to mention it but he would have noticed that she’d clearly felt it as she was turning as red a radish.

Trigg raised as eyebrow as Chris bopped him with a colourful balloon that said Happy Birthday on it and had a picture of a cupcake on it. He turned grabbed Chris arm as he let go of Jake finely, “Sounds like a challenge warrior.” He said in a real commander voice like when he use to talk to his troops long ago in the war. He tackled Chris on the ground playfully, he pinned him down hovering over him with his leg on each side of him, “Give up?” he said with cheeky grin. He turned his head to look at Victor and Lydia as he then let down to whisper in Chris ear, “Are they doing some sort of human mating?” he chuckled goofy.

Lydia shifted slightly probably making it more awkward for Victor as she pressed against him as she while she was moving. She had one arm wrapped around his waist and she had her walking stick in the other, “Lead the way,” She asked for Victor to guide her, “Is that another of your brothers?” She asked as she had heard Chris voice, it was probably going to be hard to remember who was who with all these new people and all she had to work was to listen to the tone in their voice to pick who they were. She was ready to the walk into the house once Victor or something showed her the way, “How many brothers do you have? Was Trigg your brother?” She was losing track already as she asked Victor.
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:24 pm

Victor felt bad as it was probably really obvious that he had a hard on and no doubt Lydia would be able to feel it on her as she helped hold him up "it's okay, I'll be your eyes and you be my well... help me walk" he said as he smiled as he them moved his head to look at her, her face was right red 'she can feel it' Victor thought as he then was looking at how beautiful she was with her hair falling over her face.
--
Chris mover to razed a eye brow at the way that Trigg had talked to him, he has never seen this part of Trigg before, as Trigg tacked him and pushed him onto his back he was winded.
As Trigg asked him if he was going to surrender he moved his hand to Triggs arms "never!" Chris said in his most siriouse voice as he could muster. As Trigg lent in and asked if Victor and Lydia where doing some kind of mating ritual "no I think that is just our poor Vicky's awkwardness" Chris said quietly "Vicky has never had anyone he has liked so he is new at this" Chris said as he then pushed Trigg off of him as he was distracted with Victor and Lydia Chris then pinned him down with a grin on his face.
--
Jake looked at Chris as he then pulled him off of Trigg and then moved to give a hand to Trigg to help him up "come on, we have work to do making things ready for the party" he said as he was trying to stop them from playing up around out side.
--
Victor felt hot as she wiggled around a little making it rubbed up agents him. He then tired to look at her "well okay" he said as he then started to detect her where to go, they would have to move slow so Victor could creep up. "That was Chris, you may have met him, when I was dropped off at yours" Victor looked at her as she then asked if Trigg was one of his brothers "well that's really true, we say he to protect him from people some times, but he is Luke's.... boyfriend" Victor said in a quiet tone as he stopped to think, she must think they are wired to do something like that
He detected Lydia in side and then down to his room so they could rest a little before the party started.
--
Ivory passed Victor and Lydia as he then walked out side to go get Lydia bag, he didn't stop them as he was happy as it was very important for Victor to move as it helped him and kept his ability to move.
Ivory walked out side and looked at Chris, Trigg and Jake as he then smiled "are you going to stay out here all day" he asked them as he walked over to where he has put Lydia's bag.

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:27 pm

Trigg fought again Chris as had pinned him to the ground, “If you wanted to get on top of me that badly, you should have said so.” He said cheekily, messing around with the boy as he then was suddenly free and he took Jake’s hand letting the boy help him to his feet.

Lydia followed everything Victor was telling her so she didn’t walk him into a wall and she was walking as slow as him as she was unshore of her surroundings, “You pretend Trigg is your brother...?” She in a confused voice as she whispers back to him, “Why are we whispering?” She giggled a softly as it kind felt like Victor’s family wear like undercover spy’s or something with all the secrets and the mention of Ivory kidnapping? Well picking up stray’s kids and bring them home with him. She wasn’t shore how to felt about it all, were they all just playing a long joke on her so ponder as she flowed Victor though the house and into his bedroom. She walked as he detracted her to him bed. As she entered she wondered what was going through his mind after feeling the hard on he’d had and now he was leading her to his bedroom, “Shouldn’t we go wish your brother Luke happy birthday?” She said as she makes her way to the bed and sat down with him having a short rest.

“I must start on Luke’s offering,” Trigg add as he heads for the house as he found a spot in the lounge room to work on his crafts. He sat on the floor in front of the coffee table as he started writing and doing so colouring. Without a second thought he transformed back into his normal cat like blue and green furry form as it was much more comfortable. His long fluffy tail twitched behind him and his ears wear more like long rabbit ears now.
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:01 pm

Victor looked at Lydia and laughed as she seemed confused on why they where keeping Trigg a secret "well it's complicated.. Trigg is in trouble or something.. I think..." said softly as he then moved her over to the bed as she then sat down "Luke won't be here for a wile and I wanted to show you something" he said as he then stoped "I mean... well" Victor was sitting next to her "cute.. come" Victor said , as he did the scampering sounds came from some where on the room to them as then it felt like something got on the end of the bed, it was a robot spiderish creature with crab like claws to grab things she size of a cat, it scampered up to them and Victor picked it up and then place it on Lydia's lap "this is cute, cute help me get thing" Victor designed the robot to help him out.
--
Ivory walked up the hallway to where Victors room was as he then stopped at the door "nock nock, I have Lydia's bag" Ivory said as he then walked in as he was shore that Victor wouldn't try to do anything rude with this girl as he seemed to really like her and was shy. "Oh, your showing off cute..." ivory said as he then laughed a little as Victor treats that meconisam as a boloved pet.
"I'm just going to put your bag down over here... and leave you kids to it" he said as he walked to the door and then looked back "the others will come and get you when Luke is on his way" he said as to let them know what Luke wasn't there yet, he left the room and walked into the lounge room and looked at Trigg and he sighed, it was lucky no one out side the family that could witness this was here
"Need help" he asked at he walked over to him
--
Hayden walked out of Luke's room at he and finished cleaning it and looked at Trigg and he then walked over to him and looked down "you need to clean you room.. your is descusting" he was talking about the state of the room, cloths everywhere thing all over the floor.
Hayden stormed off out the back.
--
Chris walked into the lounge room and then sat down on a chair as he lent back and looked at Trigg as he had finished what he was ment to be doing so he was going to watch him.
--
Jake followed not far behind as he then made his way to the kitchen and checked the stuff in the oven as he then lent on the bench.

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:48 pm

Lydia was not shore what to expected when Victor mentioned he wanted to show her some things. Then she suddenly felt something jump on the bed. It was a little frightening not knowing exactly what was happening around her sometime as this creature scrambled it way over to the. She flinched as the robot spider was moving around on her lap, “Is that a giant spider...?” She said as if that was bothering her a little bit, but this told herself it’s just a robot and hopefully Vic had full control over it, “Its name is Cute, if you don’t mind me asking why did you call a spider cute?” She moved her hand to touch it hoping it wouldn’t jump out at her. Her attention was taken away from the robotic spider as Ivory was talking to them, “Thank you, Mrs. Blackwood.” She smiled towards were she thought her was as she heard him leaving once again.

Trigg was drawing a picture of him and Luke as he keeps switching between colour pencils. It looked pretty good, I thought Luke would love it, “What should I write?” he asked as Ivory came over to him to see if he needed help, “And how do I write it in… what do you humans call it… English?” he point out he couldn’t write in English, he could write it in Druidic but then Luke wouldn’t be able to read it. His ears twitched as he heard Hayden’s voice the bringer of bad news and was always telling him off for silly things, “Luke and I are too busy in there to have time for cleaning.” He said with a cheekily grin towards the boy before he walked off in a huff. He turned his head to see Chris on the chair behind him, “I don’t know how to write the characters for the English tongue.” He continued working on his artistic master piece.
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:49 am

Victor looked at Lydia as she looked a little freaked out about Cute but settled as he said it was just a robot. Victor seemed so proud, about it as he then placed his and on Cute as if he was patting it, the robot couldn't feel it but reacted to the contact with a gleeful robotic srile sound. Cute was made as a helper to Victor and loved the human interaction that it got, it was like a pet being thrilled it owner and friend was home, Victor would take Cute with him everywhere if he could.
"Why did I call it cute..." he said as he then thought as he looked at the robot "it was the first thing that came to mind when I was naming it" he said as he then patted it some more with it having the same reaction as before.
"Don't you think it's cute?" Victor asked as he then looked at her he moved her hand to it on her lap as if to tell her she could feel it over, if she did Cute would make a cute sound as if it was giggling like she was tickling it.
--
Ivory looked at the picture that was pretty good, a little odd with all the colours but good non the less. Ivory then stopped to look at Trigg with eyebrow raised as he then said he knew nothing of the written language "oh dear" he had just said as if he was saying 'you want to make a card and you can't write' he then placed his hand on his head as he was trying to think of a way to do this.
--
Chris lent forward as Trigg had said that and he gave a little laugh, not at Trigg but at ivory as he knew that look, he was stumped on what to do next. Chris looked at Ivory and then slid down on the floor next to Trigg "what do you want to write" Chris said as he grabbed a different peace plane pease of note pad paper that was already at in the lounge room as he smirked "you tell me, I'll write it... then you can copy it" he said as he grabbed a pen ready to write what he said.
Chris lent in to Trigg and whispered "You maybe should have told ivory you didn't know how to write English" he said as he smirked "but that look of confusion and him being utterly lost on what to do next is priceless" Chris said as he laughed a little, he also got a few more peaces of paper for Trigg to practice before writing on his card to Luke.
--
Ivory mouthed 'thank you' to Chris as he then went to follow Hayden out side to scold him for talking down to Trigg that way, he would have been fine if he was just telling him to clean up but he did it in such a mean manner that was uncalled for. They may hear his voice scolding Hayden for being so thoughtless as Trigg didn't know all there ways.

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:00 pm

Lydia hesitated at first as Victor was moving her hand towards the robotic spider but then she reached out and touch it. She used both of her hands as she lent her walking stick on the bed beside her. Feeling the robot over it felt cold to the touch and metallic, “Umm... Hi Cute.” She smiled a little as it was giggling at her, “Aww, ok that’s pretty adorable. As long as Cute doesn’t have a spider death mode.” If Victor hadn’t noticed yet she wasn’t to found of spiders but Cute was growing on her, it wasn’t like the little bot was a real spider after all, “Will he/she? It… which one is Cute?” Not that the robotic could really have a gender she thought but she was shore it creator had given Cute one, “Can Cute get anything for you? Is there anything else can Cute can do?” She was starting to sound a lot more interested now that her fear of spiders was subsiding over the fact Cute was pretty amazing.

Trigg turned his head to look at Chris as he smiled he was pretty thankful the boy was willing to assist him with something he felt was so important to get right, “I can write in my native tongue Druidic. I am skill in the arts of writing, I just don’t know how to write yours.” He pointed out, he wasn’t simple he just hadn’t learnt the human languages. He could only understand what Chris was saying to him right now because of his powers but he didn’t always understood what the words meant as it was different or a new word that didn’t fit into his birth language. Without that power he wouldn’t be able to speak with them and they wouldn’t understand him neither as everything he said instead of some would just come out as Druidic to them a long lost dead language which was said in a thicker accent.

He lent back on the sofa as he thought about what he wanted to write to Luke, “Dear Luke, without you I would have never find a reason to care again.” He said as ears drooped a bit as he torn between emotions of his for Luke his one soulmate, which was a big deal for his species since they only ever had one mate who they could truly love with all their heart and soul, and his was a human. Luke life span was a flicker of light in the length of his. He wouldn’t love another the way his heart throb for his boy, “May are meeting be brief, it will always be the brightest of my days.” He never wanted his time to come to an end with Luke, but if he truly loved him he knows he should let the boy free to love again. There was nothing stopping Luke from finding love again as he was human and not bound by Trigg’s curl fate. He was really opening up to Chris here as his feels flowed over him, “Only when I am in arms do I forget my past for just a moment of pure bless.” His golden yellow eyes were tearing up as he tried to hold it back, “You are the light in my darkness, and you will always be in my heart.” He looked so sad as he said that as he knew this part of his life could come to an end at any moment. He would give everything if he could to take with Luke just for one more day, one day with him was worth an eternity without him in his life. He thought about the boy as he looked down at his drawing, it was of him and the boy, he’d draw Luke in his Druidic battle armor.

The boys house  Trigg_10
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:16 pm

Victor smiled as he laughed a little as Lydia said that Cute was rather adorable "well not a kill mode" he said as he then moved his hand to Cute and patted it as he then thought of how to put it, Cute has a defensive mechanism that shot some hardening fome that it would shoot at threats to keep Victor safe, ivory made him put that in. Victor looked at her face "she would never kill..... I think cute would be more of a girl I think anyway" as he said that cute made a squeak as if it agreed with that Victor was saying.
"I picked a spider as it's one of the most manuvirable forms I cold find" he said as he then looked her in the eyes not that she would be able to see it
"I'm sorry I didn't think, your not fond of spider..." he said as he felt bad, even though Cute wasn't a real spider she looked like one.
--
Chris looked at Trigg and could see what he was pleased to have Chris's help as he then was explaining that it was just English that he couldn't write, as he talked about his native language it peaked Chris's interest a little "can you say something on your birth language... something like, hello I am Trigg" Chris was just curious to hear what it sounded like as he then moved his eyes to look at the picture that was drawn as he then smiled.
As Trigg told him what he wanted to write Chris wrote it down as he watched Triggs reactions and felt a little sorry for him as there was a lot that must have went on in his life that was horrible, but it seemed hard for him to talk about it.
--
Jake was in the kitchen but was able to hear all that was going on in the lounge room, as he heard Trigg's words he felt sad for him, not pity he was just sad that some one like there father hadn't got to him before what must have been something horrible happened to him, jake had no clue how old Trigg was and that ivory wouldn't be able to have helped him.
Jake grabbed ten peaces of sushi with Salam, avocado and some carrot onto them and walked them out to Trigg as he placed them down in front of him, well to the side out of the way of his masterpiece, he then placed his hand on Triggs head and patted his blue fur, he could see that he was upset and was trying to make him feel better

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:55 pm

Trigg was silent for a moment in till Jake walk in with fishy treats and patted his fur. He couldn’t resist but to rubs head against Jake hand like a cat, “I will miss you to,” He said in Druidic and looked to Chris, “All of you,” he was now making it so they heard him in his native tongue now but they wouldn’t understand him, “I am Trigg, Druidic warrior of the holy light.” He said with a tone pride in his voice followed by a hint of sadness as he points to himself trying to enlighten Chris that he was spoking the words he had asked of him, “Slave of grand master Fray,” he added in a sadden tone not that they would knew of what he spoke. A tear run down his furry cheek as he looked at the words Chris hand written him in English, “What do you wish in return as payment Chris?” he asked the boy in English now as he use his powers project his words so they may understand him once more.

He meant it he was ready to give anything to the boy as payment and he accept a high price as his master always took a lot in return. He started trying the write the letters Chris had use on the spar piece of paper. He wasn’t the best but he was trying to recreate them. It was messy but he got the hang on it and Started writing it into his card as he then added at the bottom, Keynusar maylenne, he wrote in fancy Druidic writing which meant ‘I love you,’ and was pronounced ‘Key-new-Sarrr May-lenn’. A tear run down his face onto the card, “Keynusar maylenne Luke.” He said in Druidic as he wished he could be hugging Luke write now as he breaks out into tears.

Lydia patted Cute on the head, “Its ok Victor it’s not as if Cute is a real spider and she completely under your control at least.” She was feeling more comfortable with the little robot, “Are your brothers ok?” She asked as she heard talking and then crying as Trigg wasn’t all that soft with his talking, “Shouldn’t we check on them?” She sound worried as she grabbed her walking stick and stood up, it wasn’t like she was see Trigg transform as long as she didn’t touch she never know. She moved to Victor to help him walk if he was willing to take her out there, if he wasn’t against it.

Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:52 pm

Victor smiled as he was happy that she wasn't to uncomfortable with cute now, he kind of heard the crying to but didn't think to much off it as he wasn't shore it was coming from in the house. It wasn't till Lydia had said something about it did he realise it was here.
"Yeah... it can't be a good thing" he said as he waved to cute that jumped on to his shoulder as he then moved to reach his hand to her and helped himself up with her help. They made there way out of the room slowly
--
Chris listened to his words they where so lovely sounding but Trigg seemed to become so sad, he was a little curious as he looked at him once he asked what he wanted for payment "What do I wish in return as payment?" Chris repeated what Trigg as said as he then smiled and shock his head "it's okay... I'm just happy to help" he said as he looked at Trigg
He seemed upset but he didn't know why. As he couldn't understand him.
--
Ivory came in from the back to see Trigg crying he stopped and looked at Jake and Chris how both gave him a looked like they didn't know what had happened. ivory moved to stand near Trigg as he then scooped him up into his arms and hugged him and patted his head as he cried
"Come on...what's the matter?" He asked as he held the crying boy, Luke out of all the boys was the most like Ivory in meany ways as they both cared a lot about people and didn't even care what they where just who they where inside.
"Garnet gave us the heads up that she is on her way with Luke so, we better all get changed into our costumes..." ivory said as he then lowered Trigg down so he was standing on his own feet, he hopped that would cheer him up a little.
He then moved to walk down to tell Victor to start getting ready as he seen them walking his way "oh Victor, it's time to get changed now..okay" he said as he looked at there faces
"Oh... don't worry, no one is hurt" he said as he could see the worry he figured they must have heard Trigg crying "Trigg was just a little over whelmed I think" he said as he then looked at them and spotted the robotic spider on Victors shoulder
--
Both jake and Chris left to there rooms to get changed

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:27 pm

Trigg cried on Ivory’s shoulder as he listened to Chris words and was surprised the boy didn’t ask anything on him. His ear perked up as he heard Ivory saying that Luke and heading home soon with Garnet, “Luke,” he said with glee as he wiped away his tears as the man had placed him back down. He scrambled to grab his card so Luke wouldn’t see it in till he gave it to him and dashed off to Luke’s bedroom to get changed in his costume. He run right pass Victor and Lydia balling them over by mistake, for once hadn’t meant to course trouble for anyone he was just so driven to want to see Luke as soon as he could.

Lydia felt a furry thing brush her arm as she toppled over on the carpet. She laid on her stomach losing her walking stick in the fell. As she’d fallen she’d lost her grip on Victor and he’d come tumbling down as well laying on her gut. She groans as she felt him smack into her. Even though she couldn’t see so sort of figured he’d land on her as she’d fallen, “Victor, I’m sorry are you alright?” She looked very pretty just laying there with wings spread out and her flowing dress, “Cute?” She called the little spider to see if was ok as well, “Can you please grab my stick Cute.” She just laid there as Vic had her pinned and she didn’t want to try getting up as she might hurt him. If Hayden walked in now he’d probably start freaking out they need help and couldn’t do stuff themselves, as while pick on Trigg for pushing them over.
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:10 am

Victor lay on top of Lydia for a few seconds as he needed time to figure out what just happened, as he cought his breath he looked at her underneath him and then looked pretty embarrassed.
"Am I okay?" Victor repeated her question as he was shocked that she asked if he was okay, he was the one that had landed on her "are you okay?" He asked her as he moved around as he tried roll off her but got a sharp pain in his ribs and he closed his eyes.
Cute listened to Lydia's voice as he made a sound to let her know it was not crushed in the fall, it took her requests into regard but it had never gotten a walking stick so it took a few seconds for it to work out she meant that, cute made a whistle that was not loud but a higher pitch to notify the brothers that Victor needed help as Cute then moved to get Lydia's walking ad stick and dragged it her hand.
--
Ivory was closeted as he has just finished telling that Victor needed to go get changed into his batman costume as Luke was on his way, he had gone up there to tell them that as they where walking down and then gotten into the lounge room when he heard cute's whistle as he turned to see both the kids on the floor, as he the walked over to them and picked Victor up off of Lydia's and was also about to help Lydia up.
--
Hayden made his way in from the backyard as he had heard Cutes whistle to tell them Victor was in trouble, seen Victor in Ivory's arms as he then took him from Ivory "I've got this" Hayden said loud enough to let the other brothers know what he was taking care of Victor.
Hayden then ignored Lydia on the floor completely as he took Victor back to his room. "What the hell do you think you where doing? Your rib is still healing!! You could have really hurt your self being silly with that girl" he said as he then put Victor on the bed and started to check him over.
Victor just sat there saying nothing.
--
Ivory watched Hayden completely ignore poor Lydia in the floor as he then moved both his arms to help her to her feet and gently started to dust her off, being shore not to touch her in uncomfortable areas "are you hurt?" ivory asked at he still held her with one hand on her shoulder to help support her as she had just fallen suddenly and then got pulled up so she mite need some time to get her bearing.
"Come on, I'll take you to the lounge room to wait wile Victor is getting changed" Ivory said as he walked with her. Cute scattered behind them jumping up onto Ivory and then walked over to Lydia to sit on her should.

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:11 am

Lydia felt Victor moving around trying to get off her, “I’ll be alright Victor,” Unlucky Vic wasn’t to heavy so she wasn’t really hurt it had just been a sudden shock that’s all, “I just lost a bearings and wasn’t shore why I was falling.” She smiled at him to ashore him she was alright and not to worry. Then she heard voices one was Ivory’s as she felt him take Victor’s weight off her and she relaxed a bit more. She gripped her walking stick in her hand as Cute had gone it for her, “Thank you Cute.” She said to the little bot as she was starting to really like her now. She heard Hayden’s voice but she wasn’t shore who that was though she assumed it must be another one of Vic brothers. She felt Ivory helping her up and his hand on her shoulder, she knew it was him by the way his hands felt. The hands of an older person and one who’d gone through a lot in his life, and he had a strong grip, “I’m ok Mrs. Blackwood, no need to tell my parents of that little fall.” She said as she was thankful for his help over to the sofa and sat down beside him, “It’s not like it the first time I’ve fallen over. It something I’ve gotten use to growing up.” She said sound use to a tumble here and there, “Is Victor going to be ok? I am so sorry; I shouldn’t have been helping him like that. I should of know better. I’ am really… really sorry Mrs. Blackwood.” She couldn’t apologies enough, as she felt Cute climb onto her shoulder, “You’re the nicest spider I’ve even meet Cute.” She said to her as she patted her head, “What hit us?” She just thought to ask that as the dizziness was wearing off.

Trigg changed into his costume as he transformed back into his human form as he figured the boys would tell him to do so as other humans many becoming to Luke’s day of birth celebration. He sat on the end of the bed a he realized might have been seen by Victors mate at some point he didn’t realizes she was blind as of yet, “No one is freaking out or coming to yell at me so I guess not.” He said with a relieved chuckle, he was sort of getting it to hide his true form humans he didn’t know. He walked out of the bedroom with his card in hand and back the lounge room see Lydia and Ivory sitting there, “How long will Luke be?” he asked Ivory as he lent down grabbing a piece of sushi and eat it with a smile of glee on his face. Suddenly Trigg heard the door bell and dashed for the door. As he opened it to see Soraka and Ember waiting outside. He gave them a ‘O it just you humans look’.

Soraka was standing there in the wasp costume Ember had suggested she wore to match his ant man cosplay as she returned a stare back towards Trigg as her face read why am I here. Ember had talked her into coming to this party with him course he hadn’t wanted to show up alone.
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:03 pm

Ivory looked at Lydia as she seems okay, just a little shaken he was releaved at he was worried that she has been hurt from the fall "don't worry You didn't hurt Victor.. he had been recovering from a injury before this" he said as he then Sighed as she started to apologise for walking Victor around and possibly hurting him, Ivory then placed his hand onto her head and looked at her "it okay, I haven't seen Victor so willing to walk, he needs to move and do thing like that so he doesn't lose the ability to" Ivory then moved his hand off of her head as he smiled not that she would see it but he didn't care as he was happy that Victor had someone that he wanted to be better for
"I won't tell, if you keep it up.." he said and then laughed "I may have to make shore on of the boys are closer to you'd just in case something like this happens again but I don't see why you should stop" Ivory didn't baby Victor but he knew that he did need more care then his other sons.
Ivory wasn't given much time to react to Trigg before he ran off to the door.
--
Ember looked at Trigg as he gave them a look as if he was expecting some one else he then went to place his hands in his pockets and realised he didn't have any as he then grumbled as he as saggested the costume but it wasn't his idea really
"Hello... Trigg, can we come past?" Ember said as he then looked at him blocking the door way, glancing in he noticed that his uncle was sitting next to some girl as he then placed his hand on his face, he so hopped his was a willing patisseripent in the party
"Luke will be coming soon.. garnet is driving him around a little first, but they are bound to be here in less then 30 mins" Ember said as he grabbed Soraka's hand then walked passed Trigg into the house.
--
Hayden walked out dressed as hawk eye pushing Victor dressed at batman in his wheelchair as he seen Ember and scoffed as he didn't seem please that he was here.
---
Chris walked out and was dressed at Blizzard 2
And when jake walked out he was dressed as deathstroke

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:46 pm

Trigg move back a little as Ember pushed past him as he then shut the door, “thirty minutes is that long?” He sort of asked the boy but he was walking away from him so it was more of a question to himself as he sighed. He walked back over to the group as he looked over there costumes with his eyes, “So… what do we do now?” he said a loud to everyone, as he glanced over to Victor and Hayden as he saw the mood expression on the boy’s face, he assumed that look was towards him as Hayden always got pretty moody with him. he stood in front of the coffee table eating the sushi.

Soraka glanced around the room with her bluey green eyes. She didn’t do birthdays, her past experience with them as a child complete turned her off them and any brought up bad memories. Though she going to go through the motions and see were it took her at least for Ember sake, “Any combat games,” She piped up saying hoping it wasn’t just all lame stuff like pin the tail on the donkey, “Makes sense to fight if we are dressed as super heroes and villains, don’t you think?” She said with a smirk as she was egger for a playful fight, or something more deadly if they were up for that.

Lydia listened to the new voices one of which had an Irish accent as she listened to Soraka speaking. She heard people renter the room but wasn’t all shore on where everyone was. She decided to introduce herself to the new comers, “Hi I am Lydia,” She said but she was shore if she was looking at them or not.
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:14 pm

Chris stood there and looked at jake as he then looked around the room, they where the only two villains so that didn't seem far at all "yeah, let's not do that" he said as he then looked around as he then lent in "I say we hide! Then when Luke comes he has to find us all" Chris said with a smirk not that anyone could see it under his helmet.
--
Jake placed his hand on his chin as he was thinking, hidding was a fun idea, but also so was a playful fighting "I say we set a torniment up..." he said as he then placed his hand on his hip "victor and Lydia can stay here waiting for him and detect him where he needs to do and then he has to play fight with each of us only after he had 'won' dose he find out where he next person is" he looked at the other as he waited to hear what they had to say.
--
Ember turned to look at Lydia as she had spoke as he then moved over to her "hi, I'm Ember..." he said as he looked her over, her eyes where not following his movements 'she is blind' he though as he then looked over to jake talking about a play fight "I guess" he said as he was a little reluctant as this play fight could easily turn into him losing control again.
--
"Ember will just stuff it up!" He said as he then crossed his arms and looked to the side.
--
Ivory stood up and then placed his hand on his hip "that dose sound like fun.." he said as he then moved his eyes to look at them "you can use the back yard and then the bush behind it to make a trail.. you just have to work out what order ever one will be in and where you will be" ivory wasn't agent this as it was just playful fun for them

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:33 pm

“I’ll go first,” Trigg mentioned as he wanted to see Luke as soon as he could and he didn’t really want to fight him or hurt him, “I don’t want to hurt Luke.” He said as he shrugged, “Innless I really have to fight to make it fun for everyone? …I’ll just hug attack him.” He said with a goofy chuckled as he waited to see if that was ok. He would fight if they wanted him to if it would make it more fun for Luke that was.

Soraka was plead that people were agreeing to her party game, ‘Maybe this won’t be so lame after all,’ She thought to herself, “No rules?” She didn’t want rules but she sorts of figured somewhere going to laid down. She mostly meant she wanted to use weapons and powers against him but she wasn’t if that girl on the sofa was clue in that they all had special powers, so she didn’t want to outright and say it. She wasn’t shore what position she wanted to go, as it depends on the rules, Luke would probably beat her in a fist fight due to his power of thick skin and she was a light weight. She waited for the group to decide the order.

Lydia was surprised by the game they were going to play, “I guess we’ll stay here,” She was a sad she couldn’t play the games with them.
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:23 pm

Ivory looked at Soraka as he shock his head " it's just a play fight, not like training" he said as he shot down her all in thought, he didn't want people to happen to see them ether as they where going to be out the back.
-
Hayden wheeled Victor to the Lounge room and put him next to Lydia and then walked off to the back yard.
-
"Well Trigg first then, maybe then me, then Soraka, jake then Hayden... then ember I guess" he was a little reluctant with Ember as his emotions could maken his powers play up as little. He to walked out the back with jake as they where going to go out there to figure out the lay out.
-
Ember pulled a face as he watched them walk it as he then slumped down a little as he thought that this sucked a little with them putting him down, he then looked at Soraka as he then moved his arm around her "you can't go all out... besides Luke won't hit you hard and he dose let you get a few hits in" he was trying to say it was just a game even if she did want it to be training.
-
Victor moved his hands on the edge of the chair as he then slowly got up and out of the chair as he then moved along the lounge chair so he was close to her and sat down.
Cute was happy on her lap as she patted it and it made a noice of glee.
" well... so, couch buddy... what did you want to do?" He asked as he was trying to chair her up
"We could do a mistery, what knocked us over" he said as if he wanted to solve it like he was Sherlock homes or something

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:46 pm

Trigg walked around the ground as he looked for a place to hide and jump out at Luke on his arrival, “Is the thirty minutes up yet?” he asked again referring the deadline Ember had told him. As he hid behind a brush getting down low to the ground as he chuckled. If Luke came it way towards him, he was going to jump through the leafs jump scaring him and then give him a huge hug.

Soraka rolled her eyes as Ember put his arm around her and said she couldn’t fight for real, “What’s the point then.” She muttered as she listened to the order as she nudged Ember, “You’re last so that make you the level boss,” She said in her attempted to cheer him up, “So you’re the… best.” She didn’t believe that but he didn’t need to know that and beside he could be the best if his power failed him, making him really dangerous for Luke. It made her angry how the other picked on Ember, it was one thing one she did it, but she wasn’t standing for anyone else picking on so they better watch themselves. She dashed off to get her place in the battle chain as she went into the begin of the forest at the back of the garden. She climbed a tree as she sat on the brunch and was going to leap down onto Luke as he went pass to start their fight.

“Couch detectives,” Lydia laughed at that, “Well whatever knocked us down was furry,” She pointed out as she patted Cute, “As it or who brushed my arm as it or they knocked as over. So what do you say detective batman?” She nudged him playfully, “Who was it?” She asked him, “Do you have any more clues?” She was having fun laughing with Victor.
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next